Core + Floor Connect with Lauren Ohayon (10:00-15:00)
We are so excited to announce that Lauren Ohayon, founder of the Restore Your Core program, is coming to Oslo! We love Lauren’s work and it is an amazing complement to hypopressive training.
Core + Floor Connect – A Restore Your Core workshop
Sneeze Pee? Weak Core? Diastasis Recti? Restore Your Core is a comprehensive core and pelvic floor strengthening method that targets your whole body in order to regain function.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to assess your core / pelvic floor function
- How to train your core and pelvic floor muscles to be reflexive and responsive to your body
- How to eliminate + prevent common core dysfunction triggers
- Common core blind spots and compensations that might be preventing you from gaining strength and seeing results
- How to exercise with confidence that you are not causing more damage to your core + pelvic floor
This workshop is a combination of both movement and education and will give you many take home tools to help you shift your approach to building a more functional and strong core. If you struggle with diastasis recti, a weak core, back pain, pelvic organ prolapse or are just looking to build a sustainable movement practice with an integrated core – this workshop is for you.
About Lauren Ohayon:
Lauren Ohayon is an internationally recognized Yoga + Pilates teacher specializing in core and pelvic floor issues. She has been teaching for over 20 years.
Lauren is the founder of Restore Your Core (www.restoreyourcore.com) – a highly acclaimed program designed to restore function for anyone with core / pelvic issues. Restore Your Core boasts an online community of over 19,000 women, over 5000 participants and nearly 100 teachers internationally.
Lauren loves community, women, laughter and bringing people together in a safe space.
The workshop will be held at Hypopressiv trening Norge, downtown in Oslo – you will receive details on the event in the week leading up to it – so check your inbox!